Saturday, June 04, 2005

Doubt

Since morning, I had this not so good feeling...I was feeling restless and it's as if I've got up from the wrong side of the bed...

I don't know what's with me... And I'm beginning to doubt myself... Shit just happens sometimes...

Things just won't going on well... I don't know how to say how I feel and I didn't feel like telling anyone what's bothering me... I'm sorry peeps! Esp Shunli and Andrew... Sorry for the gangster face in the office... Didn't mean it... But thanx for asking... :D

Anyways collected my wallet at Raffles city Esprit which I reserved yesterday... Finally bought it after considering for like 6 months... That's me! Hmm... Since like there's lots of things which I wanted to do since last year and fulfil them because of ITP... :D

Finally got my second ear hole! Which I thought for more than a year.... Coz I'm scared of pain... it was a sudden decision that shocked quite a number of people... And with some of their "Finally"! The reason given is because I was so stressed over work... And at that moment I really wanted to pierce them... But all thanx to the stress, if not I won't have my second ear hole.. :D

okie dokie... My bed it calling me! Need some rest... And there's sectionals tml...

No comments: