Sunday, June 19, 2005

Finally! DAP2 has come to an end... It was a successful concert... Everything went smoothly! Nothing went wrong between the concert... From the video to the lightings... Everything went on just fine... And it was the greatest comfort for me after the past few weeks of planning and organising...

I Thank God for the wisdom and strength that He had given me... Or else things would not have go on well... It was tough handling both work and practices... And it caused my acne to got worse coz of insufficent rest... And now I've missed the first week of school... Lots of catching up to do as I'm really behind my classmates...

Alan, muru, Charlton and Venassa... Hope you guys like the photo frame that we did for you... We came down really early on friday just to do that... And hope you like the surprise video which we had a hard time getting all four of us together to do it...

All our efforts paid off yesterday night... Though there were mistakes here and there... but overall it's good... Had really good feedbacks from the floor... Especially from Ms Hope, Mr & Mrs Goh and Mrs Vera... They really enjoyed themselves! And for once they wasn't any bad comments back from Ms Hope... :D

Thanx everybody for making the concert a successful one... You guys were great!!

My camermans - Weiliang & Poh wah, My lightsmen - Zai, Kyle, Bernard and Xiao bai, My MCs - Xiao Bih & Daniel, my ticketing booth girls - Stella & Rebecca, My ushers - Jiawei, Yimei, Ivy & Kay Miang and my backstage crew - Christopher, Candice, Edmund, Denis, Shirley and Doreen.

THANX PEOPLE!! you guys were wonderful helpers!!

And also not forgetting Xiao Bih, Ayub and Cindy Cai!! helping us out in this concert...

Hope I didn't miss out anyone.. If I did, I'm sorry.. Scold me for all you want!

"Concert is over, Jocelyn. It's time to take a rest for your hand."

Yup, that's the first sentence to me when the concert was over... And I really need one... The pain is coming back and I can hardly bend my hands! So I have to stop playing for a month plus... Sianz...

Went to see Dr Eu just now regarding my acne... It's not really getting better...It's still red and inflame... And I finally know what is my problem! I'm too busy!! Too busy that I'm not resting well...

Though the concert is over, my busy schedule doesn't just stop here... It's time that I go back to my tutor position... Had to stop all tuition for 3 weeks becoz of this concert... So lots of catching up to do for them... All 3 of them are having their PSLE this year... And on top of that it's my final year and there's FYP... And I still have to catch up for all my modules... I really don't know if I can handle this... From Mon to Sat it's all taken up... No rest and coming home early...

And here's where stress takes over... I'm still high on drugs... So guess it's gonna take some time...

I've only attended 5 hours of lessons this week... And I'm not sure if I'm ready for this week which I'm gonna spend more hours attending lessons... Whether I'm ready or not? Has been the question today... I'm not sure either... Lots of thoughts running though my mind and I still feel the same as before...

Prentence? I'm sick of it already....

No comments: