Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I'm a mouse...

I'm so freaking tired!! I wanna sleep! But i just took my dinner! Darnz! Am gonna put on weight like tat and it's bad for health!

Ok... It's the first band prac today and we have four year ones with us... 3 guys and a girl... Hmm... shan't comment here about them... Just keep my views to myself... And it's the first day that I'm officially the SL but I'm not ready... I felt kind of confused and in a whirl... I realise that I have lots more to learn as a SL... And I'm thinking once again... I'm tying hard to take that thinking away but it's hard...

Well it's only the first day! I believe I can do it... Hopefully!

Band prac was... HORRIBLE! The worst I ever heard I guess... It was terrible... well it's the first prac and we are side reading some pieces... So don't expect much...

And ya I'm a mouse... Just like it, I walk away quietly and disappear... I don't have the guts to face it! I'm still not brave enough or strong enough... All I did was to hide... My heart is longing for it... But I don't know what to do... If I had went up, what will happen? Will we say hi? Or even exchange a smile?

This is stupid man... It's not an issue, never was it... Probably it's just me...

No comments: