Friday, June 03, 2005

Let's not talk about work... coz it's just the same everyday... talk about what I did after work today!! I did something different!! Finally... Not sectionals, not band and definitely not tuition!

I went shopping!! haha... After work, headed to "Golden Shoe" with Shunli for dinner... and headed to Bugis to get a gift... It's my last time seeing Asiah tml coz she's going on leave before my last week of ITP... Man! I'm gonna miss her! Wrote her a card and after walking around finally got her a pressie! :D

Hope i won't cry tml after passing it to her... Finally bought a wallet! From Espirit... Well I had it reserved at Raffles City coz it's the last piece at Bugis... Finally bought it! After looking around for about a year!

Anyways took a train home from Bugis and I was observing people on the train and realise that what people can do to just get a seat... I boarded the train at Bugis and got a seat for myself... I first saw a seat that was dirty and so I sat next to it... It's a normal reaction... As I was sitting there, I notice that lots of people headed to that empty seat but once they see that it was dirty... They just looked away...

then came this lady... She walked towards and when she saw it was dirty... As usual normal people reaction... thought that she would just remain standing... But she took out a tissue clean that thing away... But it was kind of sticky and it's difficult to remove... And guess what she did... she open up her tissue and cover that part and got her seat... :) smart eh!

The next stop the seat beside her was empty... So! Of coz she moved! And took her tissue up... Then came a guy with formal wear... He saw it too... Hesitate for awhile and he sat down... but he only had 1/4 of his butt on it... And he continue reading his newspaper... And his next action, just couldn't make me stop laughing... He was reading Business times... And after finishing the first page... He took it out... fold it into four and put it under his butt... And there you go he got his seat...

Haha... really can't imagine the different kinds of ideas people come up with... It's rather interesting... Don't know why I just can't stop smiling when I see them doing this...

And you know what! The next smart step is... When the person next to you alights, you move to the seat and see what smart ideas can the next person come up with... If I had not alight at Tiong Bahru... I might see even more different kinds of ideas...

Probably you guys can try that... Provided the seat is dirty... And see how interesting humans are...

For now! It's bedtime!!

No comments: