Monday, June 20, 2005

Ok! I forgot that it was father's day... Seriously! Not till vivian told me... And I'm feeling guilty... though in my family we don't usually celebrate... But I'm here to change it!

So I intend to make it up to my dad tml by giving him a treat and my mum too... So not tuition tml yet...

Just finished packing up the clothes that have been piling up for the past few weeks... But still my room is still messy but I'm just too tired to pack...

I'm tired... Not just physically... Mentally too... I need URBAN ESCAPE!!! I seriously need to get away from this place...

you never knew how I felt and till now I guess you don't know what's the feeling like... maybe you have not experience it but it's more than what I can bear... Each time I'm through a tiring period, I think of you... And the person I want to see the most is you... When I'm happy I wanna share with you... When I'm sad I wanna go to you... But I'm only left to imagine...

No comments: