Monday, June 13, 2005

Honesty...

Ok the week was totally sucky... Serious! I was looking forward for ITP to be over... Yes now it's over... But my heart still feels heavy...

I'm really bothered by alot of things and I really don't know who to turn to... Or get the right answer from... Or the comfort... I'm really stressed up...

I really wanna give up the position as the SL... I used to look forward to it but it seems that I'm proven that I'm not capable of anything... I just screw things up...

And as close friends, ain't we suppose to be honest with each other? Then why is it like that?

Venassa I know that entry is for me... I knew that you will pissed with me once I saw your msn nick... I didn't knew about that entry till I found out from someone... It doesn't matters who... But why can't you just come to me and tell me... When I read that entry I was pissed and even more upset... And that proves to me further that I'm incapable of being the SL... and why is it that you didn't bother to find out from me and assume?

you won't the only one that didn't turn up that day... And the overnight practice was only decided on the night when I msg you guys... Yes it was vocied out few months ago but we had MD to deal with... we had exams... And we did increase the number of practices after that didn't we?


I send that msg out coz I was really worried about ticket sales and putting up a good performance... isn't that what as a section leader I'm suppose to do? Even as a member...

I don't know why you will think in that way... But it seems like you don't even give me a chance to explain anything.... when it's not the truth...

And it seems like I'm the bitch to everybody... I don't wanna carry on... That entry really demoralise me alot... I'm pissed when I read it but the pain that is given is much more than that...

I don't want things to turn out the way it did with your other friends... when we had just started to builg a closer relationship...

No comments: