Saturday, June 25, 2005

OK! I woke up late today! As usual or not surprising at all like what Jerm says... School starts at 9 and I woke up at 9!! :D

Yes how wonderful... And I missed my first lecture... God! When am I gonna change this bad habit of mine... Lazing on my bed when it's time for school!!!

And the first lesson of the day was FO (Futures & Options)!! Right!! What a lesson to start the day with!! If you are freaking sleepy or bored!! This is the lesson to attend!!! It will wake you up instant... Coz lots of attention is needed and you really have to be fast!! And I mean real fast!!

For the first half we had some self practice among ouselves... like bid, offer, buy and sell... Buy low, sell high... Argh!! Really confusing! But thank God! I manage to learn it quite fast but it still takes time...

Then we had the whole class standing at the trading pit... Each of us was given a piece of paper to record down our buy and sell so at the end when the "market" closed... We'll see how much profit or loss we made...

And missing the first lesson! I felt so lost... holding on to the paper and didn't know what to do... when some of my classmates started shouting "1 at 90" or "85 on 1".... I'm still like 0_0

Thank God! Cia was standing beside me to guide me!! Thanx Cia!! Appreciate it!

I was standing there still trying to figure out what's going and realising that my paper is still empty... I started to worry! I didn't want my paper to be empty!! So I just started offering! And there you go! My first trade was with Hanyong, then Sir, Xiao hui and so on... And I made a profit of 62 blurly!!! I just kept buying and only sold once... Didn't really know what's going on but who cares! So long as I made a profit!! But gotta get it clear!!

Rather interesting lesson... But almost got a heart attack becoz of my lecturer!! Besides good views and judgement, be quick and fast!! You need to have a loud voice!!! You have to be a lion!! NOT A MOUSE!!! Imagine the real trading pit?! Who the hell will trade like how we did today... But well when we graduate from SP, there's no more open outcry... sad! :(

Had lessons from 11-3 straight... Kind of tired... But still it didn't stop me from going to band!! haha...

Band prac was ok... Did "Carmen Fantasy" and some other pieces... Didn't play much coz of my hand... I have to had it bandage up so that I can't feel the pain... and at the same time to remind myself that my hand is injured...

There are still lots of things that I've yet to settle... So it's time for reflection.... Till then!

No comments: