Tuesday, June 28, 2005

what did they say about fun and exciting poly life, it's the funniest period of your student life... IT'S JUST PURE SHIT!! CRAP!!! NONSENSE!!!

My poly life isn't fun at all!! I think it sucks... to the core! It's like one of the worse period of time in my life... And it never seems to get better... The amount of tears I shed since I enter SP was more than those I shed since the day I was sensible...

Everything just totally sucks... I'm beginning to hate my poly life and I really want it to end... Ok! Except for percussion! I seemed to be going to school for that reason, not for lesson... I drag going to school for lesson... If it won't for the attendance and money that I paid, I seriously won't be bothered to go back there...

Things and people are changing so fast and it's really scary... I know that people always change but!! It's far too much!! Why has it become like tat... I'm rather upset about the changes... But there's nothing much I can't do coz it's beyond my ability to change anything... So I'll just live my own life...

Anyways it's monday... So yup monday blues... I'm feelin abit unstable today... happy, angry, high, sad... Whatever it is... So long as my day ended happy!! Which it did!! Had rehearsal for the performance on Sunday... Hmm... It's at Zouk... Weird eh! It's in the afternoon... But I enjoy big time!! :)

It was a even better day yesterday... SHOPPING SPREE!!! YEAH!!! haha... Bought a number of stuff!! man! A pair of sandals($16), a skirt ($15) and a green t-shirt ($10)... Oh ya Giordano was having sales too... Bought a pair of 3/4 pants at $30 when it cost $43 at first... And a top for 1$13.10 which cost $19.00 at first... Hmm!! Satisfied!! :D

And now the problem is! I've 3 bags of new clothes that are yet to be washed!! I've a big laundry problem and I can never get enough of shopping!! I've a habit to not wash my new clothes once I reach home... I'll just leave them on my table and leaving it to tml... But the tml never seems to come!! I can leave them for days, weeks or even months!!! There was this once that I left my new skirts for abt 6 mths in the cupboard before washing them to wear it... :)

And this habit never seems to be able to leave me... And I'll also end up with lots of clothes to wash...

Hmm... Can't wait for the next shopping day!! I wanna buy more accessories and bags!!! haha... Though I have about 65 bags and more than 100 over accessories!!

Ok till then!! It's another school day tml!! BUT!! there's band tml!! haha...

No comments: