Tuesday, June 07, 2005

my last time?

RIGHT!!! It's 10 more days to the concert and now SHIT HAPPENS!!! YES!! NOW! Right at this crucial time!!! Darnz...

My ligament is swollen and so are my tissues ( I think that's what the doc said)... Overall, it's joint sprain! And I told him I'm in percussion and he said he will give me medicine which will take a week to recover... He told me to rest too!! probably A MONTH!!! YES A MONTH!!! When my concert is just NEXT WEEK!!! Which I can't!!!

Why does it have to happen at this time?! What am I to do? Take a break then what am I to do about my parts... If I don't it might get worse...

Well I've decided to play for the concert and only take a rest after the concert... Just hope that it's not my last concert....

For now till next week, I'll just pray hard that everything will go just fine... And that God will watch over me... I realise how vulnerable humans are...

why is it when things are just getting better for me... Shit has to happen... It's always like that... Always the case... I'll Just try to pull through this period first...

No comments: