Monday, September 05, 2005

As usual couldn't climb out of bed for FO lecture this morning... I'm just gonna die man! I don't know how many FO lectures I skipped... Anyways went for FIA, was super duper late... yes... As usual... The leopard never changes its spots... =)

There wasn't BD this week... Headed to cityhall alone to kill time 'cause tuition starts at 5 and It was only 2.15pm when I left school... Walked around in hope of looking for somethings... Found my long wallet... it's roxy... 32 bucks... Got the urge to buy but hold it back... Couldn't stop thinking about it while I was walking but suddenly a thought came to my mind and I decided not to buy... =)

I'll get my cousin to check it out in perth... I didn't wanna buy here 'cause lots of people is gonna buy it and I'll have the same thing as people! Don't wan! =) So immediately the urge and desire to get it was GONE!! haha...

Well as what meimei and shunli always say... "everytime they go out with me, I'm bound to get something"!

Yup! I didn't fail to disappoint them again.. I bought a necklace, a pair of earrings and a ring... =)

And I shop at Carrefour... Shocked?? Don't be... I can just shop anywhere... I bought hangers... Yes hangers!! it's darn cheap... I bought 60!! haha... it actually comes in a pack of 12 costing only 2 BUCKS!! So one cost only like $0.17... =D

Anyways besides hangers, I bought towels and cotton wool... OK! My mum doesn't buy daily neccessities for me... The only daily neccessities they provide me are love and concern, money, a shelter over my head, food and COTTON BUDS!! Yup that's the only thing that they know that I used to often...

I called my mum and asked if buying hangers from downstairs my house was cheaper.. and she told me SHE NEVER BUY BEFORE!! WTH!! I'm shocked!! Anyways I told her about the deal and she told me to get it... I told her I'm getting 5 and she said ok... And next I told her I'll be giving tuiton ( hinting that it's too heavy)... "Bu you jin, mai."

Bought it... and the stuff was so heavy, I was looking like a fool... And Cia and Prisca spotted the fool...

Reach home the earliest today... MAN! And I feel that it's damn late already... Have to start EA... But I'm so sleepy... *yAwNz*

To sleep or not to sleep...

The hangers.. Spotted it 'cause I saw the pink ones...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Towels that cost $3.50 each...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bought the stuffs below last week...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The flowers are darn big... I look like a siao char bo when I wear this...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Together with the big flowers earrings, it cost 2 for $5

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Not very clear... It's bread...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Cookie earrings... It looks small but it's big on my ears...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

bought this for $5... ;)

Well, that's it for today... I'm still between EA and sleeping...

No comments: