Saturday, September 10, 2005

Kill me?!

You guys are so gonna kill me... Seriously!! OK... before that updates about today...

Went back to school for FO lecture this morning!! YES!! I went back!! But was late... Went back for the quiz... It's my second quiz so far... Well... Cheong cheong gives quiz most of the time during lecture... So imagine the number of times, he has given quizzes already. Anyways it's the last lecture... So why not?!

AFter FO, headed to suntec with meimei. Was shopping around, headed to BK to grab a bite 'cause my gastric was acting up... Lunch ended and it was time to study... Studied abit and went to sakae for lunch. We ate quite alot, spend about 2 hours inside...

And it was time for meimei to go 'cause she has jap class... For me?! I went to meet my aunt and sisters for the travel fair at SUNTEC!!!!!! Haha... Went there to look at the package that the agencies are offering for Hong Kong!!! OH GOD!! HONG KONG!!! I'M OVERWHELMED!!! SEESH... Cool it, JOCELYN!!

Got so cheated when we reach outside... thought it was free but we had to pay 3 bucks for admission. Nvm.. got lots of free gifts!! So many that I'm afraid that I left my own stuff behind!! We spent a whole of 4 hours plus in the exhibition hall... Chan's brother are having long queue so while waiting we went around to ask for the rates offered!!! At the same time went around to look for free gift!! YUP!! I do admire I'm kaisu!! And I'm proud to be a Singaporean!! But hey!! The freebies are most of the time th nicest!! How can you resist it!! Anyway went to collect the UOB tote bag and miss our queue! But it didn't take long before our enquires are answered!! As usual a whole lot of quesitions and answer went on!!

AND LISTEN UP PEEPS!!! I'M GOING TO HONG KONG!!! HONG KONG!!! I'M DEPARTING ON THE 21ST NOV!!! 645A.M FLIGHT!!! AND ON MY WAY TO MY SHOPPING PARADISE!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE!! HONG KONG!! THE PLACE WHERE I ALWAYS WANTED TO GO!!! AFTER WATCHING THOSE HONG KONG SERIES!!! ALL GIRLS ARE JUST GONNA DIE AFTER GOING THERE!!! 'CAUSE IT'S OUR WORLD THERE!!!

I'm gonna SHOP, SHOP, SHOP, SHOP N SHOP!!!

God!! I can't wait man!! The thought of it and by looking at the map.. I'm TURN ON!!! haha... =)

How I wish is 20th Nov NOW!! Packing my luggage and stuff...

But my only worries are tests... 'cause it's the 4th week of school. Well, for now I'll just pray hard... GOD PLEASE BLESS ME!! PEEPS PLEASE KEEP YOUR HANDS TOGETHER AND PRAY FOR ME TOO!!! PRETTY PLEASE!!! If it really happens then I'll just see what I can do about it... I'm GOING NO MATTER WHAT!!

The best of my days.... OHhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHhhh........

Oh yeah... Was talking about behaving yesterday... And TODAY?!! I, JOCELYN LEE SHANG YING, MISBEHAVED AGAIN!!! Look at what I've spend on the whole of this week.. Just this week k!!

Bought the cross necklace, ring and earrings on monday, 'cause I was killing time before tuition... It's 3 BUCKS EACH!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bought this 2 pairs on tuesday... 2 bucks each... GOOD BUY!!! STRONG BUY!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bought this bag yesterday... Finally bought it after thinking for so long... And I use it today!! heez...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bought this yesterday too...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bought this top just now... And I never regret! This top cost $33 few months back, and when I bought it today I paid only $9.90!! =D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

YES!! I bought all these 4 necklaces TODAY!! JUST NOW!!! I went back the second time and the sales girl could recognise me... And she add on to my previous purchase and I got a mebership. It's 2 for $10 at first, but the second set I paid only $6.20!! hehe...

I wouldn't mind getting the membership 'cause the accessories are frreaking nice!!!

Well that's it for today... I'm sleepy already, will do EA tml...

So peeps! If you wanna kill me!! Tag kz! I'm awaiting...

NITEZ!!!

No comments: