Sunday, September 04, 2005

A long long entry...

As the tittle suggest it's a long entry with lots of photos... Have not been blogging since tues... Been really caught up with lots of stuff... Therefore I'm here to update... (=
Tuesday
Skipped TA lecture to get ties and accessories for the percussion section for IBM... Got sash for the girls... It's really damn nice... It took me lots of trouble to get the last flower sash!! 'Cause the store at Far east doesn't have 6... The uncle could only find 5! So me n Mei made our way to Heeren... Anyway Mei thanx for accompanying me... =)]
Wednesday
Went for CF in the morning.. Got back my CF results... Got only 60... Could have done better... Got killed by my theory questions.. I really hate theory questions man!! Meimei wasn't in a good mood... Hey girl cheer up k!! =]
So we skipped EA... Headed to... hmm... Orchard I think... Eh no... Bugis... Spend only like 2-3 hours with her 'cause I had to head back to school for the poly 50 performace... Well, overall it was not tat bad... Screw up abit on the keyboard... But hmm... Just glad that thing ended... The whole event ended kind of late... about 8+... And we had to get gift for muru 'cause it's his LAST concert!! Gonna miss him so much!! His crap! His logic and stuff... His drumming!! GOD!! BASICALLY EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM IS GONNA BE MISSED BY US!!! Headed to Tiong Bahru with Aud... Got him a Hippo and a card... I wish I could have it... Wanted to get flowers but... It was too late to buy so had to leave it to tml...
Ok I remembered where we went... We went center point... I remembered so clearly now!! 'Cause I saw a jewellery box at "Kalm's"... It's so DARN nice!! If u guys see it, I bet u guys are gonna say it's SOOOOOOOoooooooooooo ME!! I'M REALLY CRAZY OVER IT!! I still can't forget about it man... But it cost about 40 bucks... So I have to think TWICE?! Or maybe THRICE?! whether I wanna buy it or not... ='(
Then headed to Orchard popular to get cards for my section... 'Cause I really didn't know what to get... So each of them got a lollipop...
Anyways was tired after I reached home... But had to stay up to do couple of things 'cause the next day is the BIG DAY... IBM CONCERT!! Had to iron my black pants and top... Hang it in my dress bag... Pack my shoes... Cosmetics, moisturiser, perfume... Whatever things I had to do... Then had to write cards for my section... Only manage to sleep at 3a.m in the morning... Seesh... I just feel asleep the moment I lay on my bed...
Thursday
Thursday was a really bad day for me... It's really terrible... Will just give the bad things a miss... Let's talk about the good things... And I never wanna talk about it...
Woke up really early... Like 8? Can u imagine only 5 hours of sleep?! I can die man!!! Had trading lesson... Couldn't miss it... But I had to be late 'cause I need to get flowers for Muru... Got the flowers and headed to school... I looked like a fool k... Carriying a bagpack, shoe bag hanging down from my bag... one hand holding the plastic bag with the hippo and the flowers on my hand and the other hand holding my dress bag... Can picture it?!
Reached at 9.40am... And Cheong cheong didn't ask why I was late... He just said he saw me dancing yesterday... I'm like HUH!! Me dancing?! Oh for heaven sake!! I was playing the piano... He just gave me the trading paper without any penalty... hmm... So not him... But when trading was about to start he called my name and ask where was I... Everybody was like laughing... SO! After all he's not that nice... He penalty me 2 points... Hmm... Still rather nice of him... He asked for the reason of being late... AND I WAS AN HONEST GIRL!! I just told him I went to buy flowers! =)
After trading had lunch with meimei then headed to the band room with Jerm... had my last minute self practice... And I have a presentation before the concert.. Totally hate the feeling man... Well details of presentation shall be missed... :)
Headed for rehearsal at the convention hall... But well... couldn't hold back those tears... Never felt so demoralised before... Told Jerm and my section saw me crying... But my juniors are so SWEET LA!!!
Fit actually sung a song... Can't really remember... But they are just so sweet... They made me laugh and smile... And those who showed your concern!! I really appreciate it!! Thanx for cheering me up before the concert... Chris, Raf, Bernard, Joelly... Thanx man!
The time was nearing.... And my juniors were all nervous... So calm them down... But when I went on stage! Shit man!! I got nervous and I had mind block and my hands was stiff... YES SHIT!! I forgot my xylo solo part!! And I'm gonna die if i can't ROLL!! But in the end... I still SCREW up a little... Well it's a freshmen concert so only played 3 songs... Screw up a little here and there... Always the case!! But well people make mistakes... But percussion are good at covering it up... =.=
Overall concert was quite ok... my Yr 1s did a great job... the yr 2s n 3s too... I'm proud of you guys!! Continue to let the passion burn in you man!!! Looking forward in working with you guys for the next big project... =)
Some of us headed to Lau Pa Sat for supper... Gave them a treat... Well u peeps deserve it!!! And as usual... We would chat and chat till we do not feel like separating... But time is cruel... We had to...
I'm already missing you peeps... probably an outing before exams k?!! Will try to plan one...
Below are photos taken for the IBM concert... See my loving section people!! Oh yeah!! There are too many photos that photobucket could not allow me to blog everything at one go... So there's like a breakage...
Peeps!! If you want the photos!! TELL ME K!! Msn, email... Anything... Just get it from me!! =)

Weiloong n I

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Randy,Fit n Weiloong

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Randy n me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Raf n I

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Melodie n me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jo n me! OH NO!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

JERM N MOI!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me n Fit... OH BABY!!! :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Emilie, Jerm n me... JERM! Where r u looking at?!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Me n Emilie

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Audrey n I

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Mel on Aud back... With Fit's lollipop!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Raf n Randy... Hmm... Looks in kind of....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jo, Aud n Emilie

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mel, Raf n Aud

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Looking real cool... Mel look really gothic esp. with the eye liner...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's them again...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me n the yr 1s!! U peeps are just wonderful!! Good job!! Love ya! =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

While waiting... advertising for Qoo?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: