Sunday, September 25, 2005

Officially 19

Before the clock strike 12 midnight and before 25 Sep 2005 becomes history, I shall blog. I've not blog for like a week. Yeah. As the title suggest, I'm 19. It's my birthday today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! AND IVAN! AND CHRISTOPHER!

Ask me how I feel turning 19? Well. Not much of a diff. It's just like another day. All because it falls between exams. It totally sucks. And it reminds me of my birthday 3 years ago, when I got my prelims like 2 days before my birthday! Crap!

But I still receive wishes from my friends and of cause some presents from a few of them.

The first thing that greeted me was EA NOTES! Darn! I was studying for EA exam!

Ok! serious! Just wanna thank the following people!

The first person was Nat! Then fendi. He actually called me. Hey! Thanx man! Appreciate it! It's ok that there's no gift, remembering is already more than a blessing!

Mailina, Audrey, my folks in Perth, Meimei, Chris (it was a total joke), Christopher, Alicia, Prisca, Ivan, MCDONALDS ( It's TRUE!), Anton, Marilyn, Melodie, Ivy, Jermaine, Weilun ( who thinks I'm 20!), Alvin, Adeline, Shunli, Muru, Lj, Venassa, Wan Chien, Collin, Gonnie and Herman.

Ya think that's all. I hope I didn't miss out any, and I doubt so, cause I still have not delete the message!

Anyways peeps! Thanx alot!

Why I said Chris was a total joke 'cause I actual msg him to ask for a birthday wish. Christopher's birthday falls on the same day as me and there was Chris and Christopher in my phonebook. So I forgot which one. I just send to Chris. It reads...

"Hey happy birthday! TO US! blah blah blah... "

"Oh it's your birthday today? Happy birthday. But why to us?!"

Then I knew I made a terrible mistake! So embarassing! Think must be brainwashed by EA!

Got a couple of presents.

Well my sister, meichan, didn't know what to get for me. So she gave me 40 bucks to buy my leather bag. BUT!! When I went there, it was only left with the sliver one! OH man! I would never carry that out! It's so TOTALLY NOT ME! ARGH!

So I invested on this green bag! that cost $19.90 = 20 bucks! So I still have 20 bucks. hmm... What should I spend on? I'm still thinking...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

BIG BIRD!! Guess what is it?!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's a bedroom slippers!! From Lina! It's darn cute and it fits me just to the "T". But I'm not gonna wear it! 'Cause I don't wanna dirty it!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My new specs!! It's black frame and the side is PINK!! =D

I know the frame is big! But who cares!! I just love it! And it cost $208!! It's a gift from MAMI!! =D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Okies, this is from Andy. I've too many books that are left unread. But well, I still welcome it!

Hmm... "Be a people person"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

From Meimei.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

AH!!! ANG BAOS!!! Wanna guess how much?

The 2 "man" angbaos are from mami and meiying. The 2 with the chicken are from mum's friends!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Aiya, Stop those guessing! I'll just show you! he...

The one with 2 fifty dollar note, don't need to guess! It's from mami!! Meiying gave me 50 bucks! and 10 bucks each from my mum's friends!

Man! This is even better than Chinese new year man! My mum gives me only like 20 bucks from CNY. I think so. I just hope my birthday is everyday!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Have not gotten my first cake and blow my first candle this year. But well, it's alright. Anyways it's not of any use. 'Cause I don't know what to wish for and I've nothing to wish for.

Ok~! I'm done blogging! Gotta go study EA! OH YUCK!! EA is simply DISGUSTING!

No comments: