Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Just a short one...

Not gonna be a long entry... 'cause I've to start doing research on EA or else I'm just gonna DIE!!

After school went studying with meimei at TBP BK... Manage to study a little bit... Exams are just in less than 2 weeks time... *sIgH* ='(

Gotta catch up... Saw Mr Darren Chong giving extra lessons to his students... Hardworking huh!

Am hungry now!! Waiting for my sister, meiying, to be back... 'cause she's buying dinner for me...

Seesh... I've been eating alot... How am I gonna lose weight... EXERCISE IS THE WORD!! Will start soon... Hope so! I hate jogging in the evening 'cause the air is just too polluted... Morning? Too early for me to wake up... So 10+ at night is the best... =)

Okies... Going off... EA HERE I COME!!

OH GOD!! PLEASE SAE ME!!!

No comments: