Thursday, September 08, 2005

Never give up

Just an hour ago, I was gonna die... Was so frustated and irritated with EA and BD projects... I had to finish BD by today 'cause our group wants to submit it early... and I meant DAMN early... the dateline is 3 oct.. Ya freaking early... Anyways it would be good, at least we can concentrate on preparing for exams and I won't want to go back to school just to submit a darn report unless it's BAND!!

Anyways I was so frustated and running out of patience 'cause I didn't know how to do my part. Product and pricing. I could only copy what is on the powerpoint slides and I can elaborate no SHIT!! I am so stuck... And EA is running through my mind!! I just wanted to vent my anger, 'cause I couldn't come out with anything. And I have all sort of words coming out of my mouth.

And soon I realise there's a big problem. "Jocelyn, you are just not calm enough and it's no big deal! why are you reacting like that?!"

I click on windows media player and quickly got "Deeply in love" playing on my computer... And soon I calm down... And with Kang ming msg helping me to start on the core level of product and meimei's little explanation. I got started immediately and soon things just started flowing to me... Thanx for the help peeps!!

Thank God for the wonderful song too!! I wouldn't have calm down...

I'm now done with BD, and it's EA time... It's kind of headache... Already having a splitting headache but still gotta get these done or else I'll be piling up too much work during the weekend!!!

Exams are round the corner, need to get really started... Through I've already started but it's TOO SLOW!!!

I'm feeling sleepy and I seem to be turning and turning...

No comments: