Sunday, September 11, 2005

Time now is 3:50am.

I'm still up doing EA project! Trying hard to figure out what's going on, which is really worse then figuring out rythmns!! I rather choose to figure out those!!

Well, taking a break from it now. Just a short one... 'cause I'm darn cold and hungry! And staring into space or night-dreaming while typing. my vision becomes blur once in a while!

I still have service tml but am still up. I've got towake up at 8. So it's either I sleep now or don't sleep!

I have to submit the report to Cia later tonight, but I'm not even half done. And I've to give tuition tml, which I really drag myself from going. I just don't feel like going to teach. I wanna come home and do project. I'll be exhausted after a whole day of event.

But... I have to go. I'm left with no choice. It's just totally sucky. I hate teaching on sunday but I didn't had a choice.

If I could, I would scream it out loud here! Vent every single anger or unhappiness here! Don't wanna make things worse, so I'll just keep to myself. Anyways it's just a month or so. And it'll be over.

I recall what happen that day, I'm still kind of pissed. Haiz.. Shan't talk about! It's just some own personal problem.

Gotta be back doing EA!

Ciaoz peeps!

No comments: