Monday, September 12, 2005

wheez! It's 5:08 AM... Just woke up from my sleep!! The earliest time I woke up ever!! haha... I can't believe I could wake up that early!!

You gotta be KIDDING ME?!! There's no school!! So why am I stil awake?

'Cause I'm not asleep yet!!! I'm up doing EA project!!! Wonder what project is that, it's a HORRIBLE DISGUSTING PROJECT!!! All those research you have to do is more than any kind of research for any kind of project. I was really struggling in the first place! Really stressed up and felt so useless for not being able to come out with anything. And I don't deny that I cried. It's always the case, I don't know how to handle my stress except for crying and my com was giving lots of problems! Hanging in the midst of my research! Was really pissed!

And I was swearing like nobody's business. I tried to stop but it didn't allow me to. And I had to control it.

Finally manage to calm myself down after some crying, praying and music.

Got myself into serious work. And manage to get lots of things done. Done with my forecast for SIA.

I'm left with the ratios.

Submission date is 16 Sep, Friday. So why am I burning midnight oil like crazy for these 2 nights?

'cause it's supposed to be submit to cia by sunday night and it's already monday morning now. So I have to rush. I'm feeling kind of giddy 'cause I slept at 5.30am last night.

Though it's tough but I do have a little sense of satisfaction. =)

My mum woke up at 4+ and she made this sandwich for me.

So the papaya and sandwhich is gonna spend time with me for the next few hours.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Okies... Gotta be back doing EA!

No comments: