Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I hate myself for being like that... Once again I have to hide under my blanket and cry... I try hard... But not hard enough... I just have to get through this period... I tried to be strong and thought I could... And be like a fighter...

But I'm just feeling so terrible... Indulging myself in my own world... I can't get myself into reality and go on... Looking the way I am, I tried so hard... And just glad that it pays off a little...

Thinking back... I feel so low and cheap.. I hate those kind of feeling... it's so embarrassing!! I was doing too much and just thinking too much... I should have thought so... It will never happen to me... I had thought of it... But I failed to stop it... Ain't I just dumb...

And it turns out that I've just been fooled... Just like before...

if anyone asked me to trust them, how can I ever trust them again?

Ignorance is bliss... But sometimes it's just difficult... I don't wanna act, I just wanna get out...

No comments: