Friday, September 16, 2005

I'm Back! with updatez...

Okays have not had a proper blogging opportunity EVER SINCE I STARTED DOING EA PROJECT!!!! It just got me so afraid of sitting in front of the computer staring at the screen! When I had enough staring of more than 10 HOURS!

OK!! I'm just PLAIN LAZY!!! =]

Anyways updatez would be easy 'cause nothing much happen. So let's begin...

From sunday to tuesday, it was just EA project. I would start doing at night and sleep at 6+ in the morning. And when I wake up, it's already 2+ in the afternoon and it's time for EA. I would be in front of the computer and no where else. The only time when I get my ass of my pink computer chair, it would be bathing, sleeping and when I'm out giving tuition! =)

It went on for nights and finally when Cia received it on tuesday, I had to make some amendments to the bloody ratios!

Finally EA had been submitted to Jon, gone for good!

Poor and innocent Jon. Have been cursing and swearing at him, once I can't get things done. My apologies! Anyways, Jon is my lecturer.

Nightmare over?

NO WAY MAN!! Had to study for FO (futures & options) test on thursday. So wednesday was spent at home studying for FO! And I'm like so darn bloody tired!!

And FO is darn difficult! I perfer it on the pit! All those shit that's all the notes! I mean I don't even apply it when I'm trading on the pit! So long as I can limit my loss and let profit run. Studying it was more than like a chore.

And I studied till like 4+, 5 the next morning. I was just too tired to absorb ANYTHING! So I had to take small little breaks in between, which is sleep! That's how I ended studying till 4+. Manage to get some stuff into that head of mine. Got some sleep and I'm off for test!

Took the test. One word. No, one sentence! but emphasising on one word!

I'm just gonna DIE. There was 16 true/false questions, 10 mcq, 2 calculations and 1 essay qns! God save my life man!! If you had studied, good for ya!! It was basically from the notes. But well, I gave all that chance away. I'm just gonna fail. I know it. No need for comforting words, cause I've already given up hope the day before.

Anyways one of the few tests that I would have such thinking.

I'm just so drained after so many late nights sleep.

The paper was long forgotten the moment we were out of the room.

Headed to commonwealth with meimei, to collect my mini water dispenser! I really mean mini! Will take a picture of it when I'm free and blog it the next time.

and we went to cityhall for lunch. Spend awhile together, bought some stuff. OH! I bought a REALLY REALLY UGLY SPORT SHOES!!!! I won't ever ever wear it out unless I go jogging at night! MAN! What do you expect after paying $23.90 for it!

Well, it's not that ugly la! At least I still go jogging with that.

And slack awhile at TCC, had a cup of oreo milkshake and shared a sandwich with meimei. Thank God we did, or else I'm not able to finish. We had our lunch like at 2+ and 3+ my stomach was calling for food, that was why we decided to settle at TCC. =D

Left at 4+ and headed separate destination. Now there's where all the work start!

Dinner was delicious! My mum made prawn noodles. It's darn nice!

Oh yeah! My dad was like saying "Joy. Ni yao xue huo zhu mah, bu rang yi hou wo men si le shui zhu give (sry can't think of the han yu pin ying) ni chi?!" (my mum was getting ready to cook for me, 'cause I asked her to.)

I said, "Aiya, deng wo yao jia de si hou zai xue." =)

And my mum was like laughing, but that left my dad nothing to say. =P

Anyways, I was really thinking of learning how to cook from my mum when I intend to get married. Her cooking is FAB! Better than my dad's, even though he cooks the noodle in his shop. =)

But well, it's still like how many years down the road. So for the time being, my parents just have to suffer by cooking for their little girl, ME! haha. =x

After dinner, work started!

It was time to pack my table. It's really tiring man! Started packing my stuff then I realise I actually have lots of things! And I mean lots of rubbish!! I still keep my year 1 notes, but now it's somewhere else. probably the incernator!

Had to pack, 'cause there was no way I could study on that messy table of mine. Now I have one big pile of unfold clothes! and I drag packing them. Will do it probably after TA? hmm... Then where should I sleep? I'll try to get it done later on...

Been wanting to blog about this, and channel 8 reminded me about it.

There was this recent case about a maid chopping someone into 6 pieces and da pao it and left it at orchard road.

Can you imagine if you were to find a head in a bag?! OH DAMN!! I'll just scream and shout and cry non-stop!!! I will be flabbergasted!! I already had that feeling when I read about that article!

*SeEsH*

What's wrong with people nowadays?! Chopping people up like chopping the chicken into pieces ready to coook curry chicken!

and there was another case that someone used a chopper to hack someone. It took place at the coffeeshop below my house.

Oh man! My hairs are like standing straight up!!

What were these people thinking about?! How could they ever bring themself to do such things?! I mean what did our parents, teachers taught us about staying away from knives since we were all small cute little boys and girls?! How painful it would be to get cut?!

And now these people using on others. OH God! Please forgive them.

Can't remember what's the next issue I wanna blog about, will if I remember.

Anyways that's it for today, gotta be off taking a shower, pack my clothers then STUDY!!








No comments: