Monday, October 10, 2005

For the first time yesterday, my mum called me and cried. And I was still outside, on my way home. I mean it's not as if I have not seen her crying before. But the last time I really saw her crying was 3 years back when my beloved grandma passed away. Everybody cried cause she was so dear to everyone. But she has never called me and talked to me about the problem and started sobbing. I was shocked and loss of words. I didn't know what to say. It just hurts me.

Anyways after that I cried on my way home on the bus. I packed dinner home for her, hoping that she would feel better after that.

And the issue that left her crying was my sisters... I just don't understand why. They are like turning 16 soon.

I made up my mind. Now I'm in a dilemna. Should I? Or should I not?

I guess she felt better after that cause she strike lottery... Again. And I've got extra allowance for the day.

No comments: