Saturday, October 15, 2005

I'm staying home today! No outings! No spending of money!! I need to save! Saving plan going on well! Surprisingly! I just love exams period! It makes you save big time!

So it would just be watching tv half of the day. cause I just woke up from my sleep! Seesh! finally another good sleep!

I wanna move to my aunt's place for peace and quietness, but my mum doesn't allow me to! But I can't bear with the noise anymore! I need to have the space that I want! And I'm not getting it! It's my holidays, the only time whereby I can stay home and really rest! But not put on weight!

And I seriously think my sisters are the most USELESS batch of people I ever know! I don't care if they read this or who so ever! I seriously think so! It's a torture living with them. They don't know how to help keep the house tidy and stuff! And I'm fucking hell not doing it for them! And anyways don't won't appreciate my help! How many times they would really appreciate. it's no use talking to them heart-to-heart, it doesn't have any effect. ONLY FRIENDS!! ONLY FRIENDS! NO SELF REALISATION!

So I can't be bother! Their problem would be their! Nothing to do with me! Say I'm a bad, useless and inconsiderate! I don't give a damn! Cause you just don't understand the pain to really wake these people up! It's worse than studying for exams and crying over a concert!

From now on, I'll just try to keep quiet when I'm at home. Not gonna talk much...

I'm thinking if I should just go to my aunt's place like that against my mum or just stay home?

Watever! I'm just really pissed!! I don't understand why she don't allow me to! What's her bloody problem?! Don't tell me you miss me?! Don't give me that shit! You need me at home cause you need me for some other reasons.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN IT! DAMN IT!!

No comments: