Monday, October 17, 2005

Jerm is finally back from SRI LANKA~! yeah! Man! I miss her so much!! Girl! you heard that I miss you like shit!! haha... I really do! Can't wait to see you tml!

Just hang up the phone with her! Ya the moment I put down, I'm here blogging!

Well she lost her voice, cause she had too much FRIED FOOD!! But still she went on saying her experience with her hoarse voice! Still loud and clear! =D

I would say an interesting experience she had! The place she stayed was like a live "Life discovery channel". She had cows walking beside her on the road and monitorlizards! And house lizards that have spots! Seesh! I wonder how does it really look like.

She bought a gift for me! Wonder what is it?

And she bloody hell bought an indian drum for less than 10 bucks!! GOD!! If that drum would be import to Singapore it definitely gonna cost MORE than that bloody 10 bucks! I would say at least a 40 bucks or so?

Anyways the rojak gang would be complete once we meet up this week! And I can't wait for that!

No comments: