Thursday, October 13, 2005

Just came back home from meeting marilyn and sufen! And because of the existence of the "popiah gang"! We decided to call ourself "Rojak gang" which makes up of marilyn, sufen, Jermaine and me!

Ok! I know it sounds stupid and ridiculous! SO! Can we think of another name instead of rojak gang?! Marilyn! I know you are reading this?! "Rojak" sounds so spastic!! I don't wanna go around and tell people I met up with the rojak gang today! Oh god!! I can simply imagine the look on their face!

HUH?! that would be it!

So I guess we could have a nicer name... Let's brainstorm for the next few outings! And that would be next thursday!! Together with Jerm this time! A full "Rojak" gang! Oh god!! Next week would be the last time k! We need a nicer name! More classy and unique!!

Anyways had hell lots of fun! Though there will only the 3 of us. We went to swenses for dinner. Then to crystal jade! Sufen and me each had a cup of $0.80 chinese tea, while our dear marilyn had her xiao long bao, which she was crazy about!

After that we went to "Breko" and had tea and some food! We had baked potato, toasties and Oreo cheesecake! We had some fun there! Laughing our hearts out!! It's been a long time since we met up but! We still felt as close! At least to me!! It better be for the both of you!!

And all thanx to marilyn's good idea. She got herself into trouble! haha.... Chamomile tea mixed with oreo cheesecake and potato! And she drank those!! haha.... SO! a lesson to learn dear! Keep your ideas to yourself! =D

Anyways we met up at holland V. That's what I like about Holland V, you have everything in one place!!

And we decided to meet up once a week! And it better be so!!

No comments: