Tuesday, October 11, 2005

peace

Finally peace and quietness. I'm alone at home and only with the radio on. Man! I waited for this for a long time. Not that long. just 2 weeks... But it's to long to bear with it!
I just love afternoons whereby I'm alone at home, having my own space, doing my own stuff. Basically when my sisters are not at home. But it would just be in the afternoons. .
Anyways am having my breakfast and lunch now, packed from my mum's shop. And blogging at the same time. Ok, I'm supposed to be watching tv. But because I've no SCV at the moment, cause my mum have took it to starhub to change it. And I'm dying! I can die without tv! God! This is so boring. So I'm only left with the com and radio. Thank God, people invented such stuff to use.
And I can totally beat my record of not using the bloody com. I guess I have not been siging on to msn for a real long time. It would only just be blogging and checking mail now. I don't wanna sign in and beginning to feel that to me msn has lost its meaning. if you get what I mean... I just hate signing in! Overall MSN is nothing to me now.
Met up with meimei ytd! Finally!! After about 1 week plus! Caus poor her was down with chicken pox the day before the last paper! How suay can that be! Tell me about it! And she have to stay home to do the paper with all those itch! Oh! SP wanted to defer her! In another words! It's to fail her! Just that defer sounds nicer!! It's so not fair! SP is really some big time asshole! It's so not fair for people like meimei. How does she bloody hell know when those pox are coming out! And she has to retake the whole module again. And that would be when we have already graduate! SP is nuts!
We met up at Orchard to head to Far East to trim our eyebrow! And still I can take the pain! I was holding my breath and the person plucking my eyebrow kept talking to me! And I seriously didn't know how to talk and hold my breath. But it was over soon. Wanted to cut my hair too. But well I didn't in the end. Headed for lunch at scotts foodcourt, where they serve the best beef noodles! At least to me! But ytd one was not that nice. After lunch just went walking around. When we reach PS she has to go.
And since I didn't feel like going home though I was tired, so I gave Sufen a call! And met up with her. Was walking at PS and headed to cityhall by foot! Bought a couple of stuff. A watch, 2 pair of earrings and a earring. Think that's all. OH! and 10 bucks worth of bread from breadtalk! hehe...
It has been a long time I've not met up with her. 8 months I think! She was shocked! Cause I was asking her out! Since when Jocelyn will asked people out! That was what she said. I'm so sorry girl! Really caught up with lots of stuff! And only now I have time for friends and myself! I know you will understand! =D
Talking about that I've yet to meet up with someone yet! Shit! He's gonna start killing me and saying all those crap! Better meet up with him soon.
We had dinner at Cafe Cartel. Not much we share basically everything! We ordered a supreme platterr, a bowl of soup. And drinks for each of ourself! We didn't want anything filling. But we still felt full after that. Though we have not met up for a long time. We still have so much to say.
I've better to make use of this holidays to meet up with them before school starts. Or else they will start nagging again!

No comments: