Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Week started out well... Seems like this week is gonna be an intensive exercise week! Feel good! =D

Went jogging on monday night.... Wanted to jog ytd but it rain once my cousin and I step out of house... So we decided to climb stairs! Boy! you bet it's so darn tiring man! people like me who doesn't exercise much in the past! And my legs are aching! Just hope it pays off!

had sectionals today! Did "Ride"! Feel demoralise but still putting in more effort! It's darn fast la! need to practice my strokes...

Tml is a pack day!! For once after I stop giving tuition! Gonna swim in the morning, badminton in the afternoon, dinner with "rojak" gang and then KTV! OH GOD!!! Finally I'm seeing in the sun!

MAN! Gotta enjoy my last 4 days of holiday! School is starting on monday!! SP IS AN ASS!!!

Oh yeah! Took my jab yesterday!! Thought my phobia for jab was long gone with the wind! BOh man! I'm so wrong!! Woke up at 2plus just to go for jab! Drag my mum along! My sisters have to take it too! so they went ahead first! And I was hiding at one corner. You know the kind where you try to look for security while waiting! And next moment tears filled my eyes!

And I cried! Don't laugh peeps!

that's so so embarrassing! But who cares! Who said that a 19 year old girl can't be afraid of jabs!! That's crap!

anyways discussing with Ruben regarding the chalet! Deciding on the dates! So that it would be the best dates!

No comments: