Sunday, October 30, 2005

Yes, it's a sunday... 30/10/2005...

And next semster is gonna start in less than 24 hours... Which I think SP is dumb enough to do so... Cause I only have to go to school mon,wed and fri, as tues and thurs are public holiday... I guess we are the only poly that start school... Which SP is ass enough!

Anyway with the semster approaching, it signals my last semster in SP! Which means out of SP for GOOD!! I'm leaving my poly life soon!! You heard that peeps!! Which means it CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION!! I'm leaving behind my shitty poly life!! Ain't you happy for me? Oh well, Band is only thing that I would miss... But at least it's a burden off my shoulder... I'm having so much problems but who knows...

And I have to plan my future in less than 6 months. To be exact about 4 months... I have to know what I wanna do after that... Actually I already know what I wanna do already... It's just that if I'm able to make it or not with my terrible results... Which I doubt I can enter into the local uni...

That explains why I'm looking through the website... Looking thru UWA website on Bachelor of Education... Just to explain I have no interest in the commercial world at all! It's not and never my bowl of rice... But money is a BIG BIG problem! My family is never gonna be able to afford to pay those darn fees for me... My uncle say that he can pay for me... But I don't wanna owe someone a favour...

I'm really am troubled by lots of things recently... Besides my own education and future... I'm troubled by something else... In fact one person in particular... I'm so afraid of bringing the issue up.... I don't know how to bring my message across to that person so that that person doesn't misunderstand... But somethings i feel why should I give a damn about how that person feels? Whether you like it not it's freaking hell no business of mine... You hate me, that's your problem... you might not even see me in your whole bloody life again... But still i have to handle this problem carefully...

*gOsH* I'm handling someone that's not easy... And who is becoming someone that i don't want to be in any way related!

argh... it just pisses me off...

I'm beginning to think of my 19 years... why have I live? Have I really cherish or wasted my 19 years of life? Somehow I feel that I have wasted it... I feel empty which I'm NOT supposed to!

Know what? I wanna put down my burden of the section... I'm sorry if some of you are reading this... But there are some problems that I can see and know but there's nothing I can do... And it all started when I took over as SL... I feel so helpless... And as a section leader I have not done my job and lose my authority... How am I suppose to be a better leader?

God please tell me what to do? How am I supposed to be a better leader? How am I suppose to convey my message across to them so that there's no misunderstanding? How am I gonna make the section better?

No comments: