Saturday, October 22, 2005

Ok I told audrey and Jerm about my dream yesterday when we were on our way to FC 3 for dinner before band! And they make a big fuss out of it!! Ah man!

Hey peeps! I know my sexual direction and more over it's just a damn dream! So please don't misunderstand! I know you peeps won't! but i'm sure it's gonna be a joke for quite awhile! I guess it's ok...

band prac was rather cool! There are only 92 days left before MD! Seems long but time flies! It's my last concert already!! Listen up peeps!! It's my last concert!! LAST ONE!! So YOU GUYS BETTER BE COMING!! ok I really hope you guys can come!

My first MD was at Esplande! And now it's my last concert! At Esplande!! Tics are selling at $16 (circle seats) and $21 (stall seats)!!

Do suport k!! Thanx peeps!!

No comments: