Saturday, October 08, 2005

Nothing is more cruel than reality.

And when it comes. you can't run from it, you have to accept it and live with it.

Sometimes I just don't understand. And I'm so reluctant to accept.

There are a couple of issues that I've been running away from for a long time.

Unwilling to face it or talk about it. And when people ask, "I don't know" is the superficial answer. But there are more that I know.

Why did I have to know? Why did I have to find out? Why did reality satisfy my curiousity and gave me an answer.

I had a dream recently. A wonderful one. One that goes with my desire. Dreams always look so perfect, so wonderful and flawless.

Running away is inevitable. so as just to survive.

Accepting is so as to be brave enough to face it. And be ready for more challenges.

Accept or run away?

What's your definition of life?

No comments: