Saturday, December 31, 2005

2005 soon to be the past

Have not been blogging foe quite awhile! So I'm here with my last entry on the last day of the year! It's 31 DEC 2005!! The last day of 2005! And that would totally be an "OH YEAH"!

Be it good or bad, though I've more bad experiences or probably lots of good which I can't remember, I still Thank God for everything!! I believe He makes everything happen for a reason! If it wasn't for the bad, I would not have learn the good! Isn't that good!

And one thing that would make me feel that I'm the most fortunate lady on earth is to be blessed with my family and a group of wonderful(wonderful is not just the word), DARLING friends! Always there to be with me!

To the percussion section:

Hey peeps! You guys have been great! It was nice working with you people! And being the neutral ones! You people didn't give the sections leader, me, any problem! And wah! How time flies! You guys are with me for a year already! And just 3 more weeks to come, I'm no longer the SL. I don't know how you guys feel but I think it would be a sad scene! But it better not be! And we would still stay in conctact!

And I sincerely seek your co-operation for this 3 more weeks! Thanx peeps!

And now to a group of important people! Those that see me through that one particular incident!

I know I've said this lots of time! But still I'm gonna say it again! Thank you so much! It has been the toughest period of the year of me! To struggle so hard with the emotional feelings and to fight back those tears each time I wanna tear! But like I said if bad things didn't happen, I would not have know that I have the good things around me all the time! And now I'm stronger than ever! haha...

And not forgetting my Rojak gang! Which was officially formed this year 13 october 2005! We finally manage to meet up like almost once a week! Though it's already a couple of weeks that we have not met! But I'm sure we will meet soon next year! And for the years to come! And even if we are married with kids!! We will! Not will!! WE HAVE TO!! WE MUST!!!

And now let me look back on what I've did! Ok I can't really remember what has happen from Jan to now! Oh probably some incident I do! But the last thing that I could remember that made me so happy was the Hong Kong trip!!! It was a dream come true! And I will upload the pics onto my blog after this k! Since I have all the time now...

Year 2005 was totally crazy! I've never cried as much as I did for my WHOLE ENTIRE GOD-SAKE LIFE!!! Almost got drunk by beer! But not yet drunk! Ok gotta get this clear!! I wasn't drunk to say that I'm not drunk! I was not drunk that's why I said I wasn't drunk! So don't say I'm drunk k!!! But now I finally know if I ever got drunk I would just laugh non-stop! Even the slightest tiny lame cold joke would start the ball rolling!!

Well there are still many things! But I'm still looking forward to 2006! I'm very interested in my future! WhatI really really want! Was just discussing about it yesterday with Jerm, Auds and emilie!

But well! let's sum it out! cause I've been trying to blog this for a couple of times already!!

Anyways!! Happy new year peeps!! Let's look for a brighter 2006!!!

No comments: