Friday, December 23, 2005

just 5 minutes ago, I had a small little unhappiness with my mum! over some issues! and now I'm back talking to her! And she's preparing dinner for me! Tell me! What did they say abot "mu niu mei you ge ye chou". I guess they are always right!

she boiled green bean soup! ya boiled those not cooked but cooling for the body!

So as planned went to Tong Luk with my aunt so as to celebrate my sisters birthday! and shopping after that and mel's concert! But! I didn't none of those! I stayed home the whole day cause I wasn't in the condition to go out at all! I had to stay home to rest! Christmas is coming, can't afford to fall real sick!

Anyways melodie, my apologies for not being able to attend your concert! so sorry!

I'm finally able to eat well today unlike yesterday. Had my first meal at 2pm and for the rest of the days were fruits. Am feeling a bit better now after the panadol and the rest...

Okies gotta run! Dinner time! And time for "Death becomes her"!!! Nice show!

No comments: