Thursday, December 22, 2005

oh finally am about to relax with no loud music!

Just came back from MOS - Ministry of sounds at clarke quay. ok Clubbers!! You've gotta check this out k! It's darn cool! they have different rooms! Like R&B dance room! the balcony and there are still rooms above! it's hell cool!

And like I say clubbers! You don't like to dance or hate loud music stay to pub! and that's for me! 3/4 of my time I was just practically moving with the music and looking at people around me! I always thought that clubbing was dumb... Looking and thinking how dumb they are and I'm actually joining them in doing this dumb thing! But not until when they played the song "what's going on"! Then I went high! The rest was like practically trying to get me dance 3/4 of the time! The moment I step onto the dance floor I just wanted to leave!

But well if you like and know the song! Getting high is no prob!

Overall it's a nice place! But I'm not hook to it and I still prefer pub! =D

Well that's my first clubbing experience for you peeps! I thought I would be hooked to you BUT! sad to say I prove myself wrong! And I really don't like to club!

anyways met up with the year 1 classmates and we had pizzahut for dinner! but before that I met up with shunli... and we went shoppping... I bought a mango skirt! for $59!! haha... I know it's crazy and I feel the pinch! but well it's a gift from my sister... she gave me $40 for christmas so I just paid $19! Not too bad! =D

Bought 2 bottles of nail polish!

Ya that's it! I'm sleepy! And I'm staying home tml morning and afternoon! NIGHT??!!! It's gotta be midnight shopping at town!! wahhaha... shit!

No comments: