Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I realised it long ago! BUT! I don't bother! I don't bother about your criticism! I don't bother about your stare! I don't care about you! Cause I don't I don't give a DAMN about a shit like you! you are just a piece of shit with a fucking disgusting and gross character! you are a stinky stingy asshole!! you think you are good?! you think you are talented! LET ME TELL YOU!! YOUR CHARACTER IS YOUR WEAKEST POINT!!! I hate the stupid darn face that you give me! PIECE OF SHIT! GUYS LIKE YOU SHOULD JOLLY WELL BANG YOUR HEAD AGAINST THE WALL AND DIE!!! you should not even deserve to exist in the first place!! I don't need your help! I will just follow and think what is right! I don't have to necessarily listen to you! If you feel the my attitude towards you has change! GOOD! Cause you are NOTHING TO ME! JUST A BIG TIME BASTARD! ASSHOLE AND FUCKER!! I'M BEGINNING TO HATE YOU MORE!

I'm just gonna be nasty to you! you step on me! Don't blame! I'm never gonna be nice anymore! I will not bear with all these shit anymore! and this applies to everybody! SO DON'T TRY ME! I MEAN IT! I'M NOT GONNA JUST SWALLOW THIS SLIENTLY ANYMORE! NICE JOCELYN! I NEVER BE ANYMORE!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okies enough of the vulgular and fierce entry. But I do mean it! =)

It's a monday once again... but monday blues wasn't really here today. it was better than the usual. BD was good! our finally year 2 balance sheet is BALANCED!! HEARD THAT BALANCED!! OH! I'm so glad this word existed! It just sound so good! But then! It's time to get down to real work! I need to analyse the pro-forma statement! And there's still lots of things to do! And submission date is coming friday! hmm... doesn't sound that good after all! But well! Sacrifices have to be made! There's no school tml! so I'm gonna mug thru the night to get things done as much as possible! so that I don't have to rush on wed night! Rushing just totally sucks! The feeling is just terrible.

anyways! Swimming session went well just now. after one week! finally! Exercised! I've been eating like nobody's business! Hmm... but it's true! it has got nothing to do with anybody about how much I eat... Think everybody should think twice when they wanna say this sentence. I just need to control alittle! or else I'll be back to square one.

Will be going to blade with audrey tml! =) correction! Learn how to blade! yeah... learn! I don't care how many times I fall! I'm just gonna learn! that's the process! And after I master it! No before! I'll go buy my own pair of blades! And east coast park! Every sat! =D

well that's what happen today and plans for tml... weekend was good too!

Met up with Ruben and Kar Heng to attend Halim's OCS parade! Well it's the normal stuff that they do when all of them pass out! Just that they are all officers! BUT! I saw some CUTE GUYS!! HAHA.... NOW!! That's the bloody advantage! But well ask me how the cutest guy looks like? I forgot! Cause I'm just merely see-ing! Not there looking for potential partners! Which I'm totally not interested in!

And for gos sake! All of them look the same from the audience view! Anyone seems to halim! And the both of them had a bet! Want to include me?! nono! I'm not that dumb! I'm the one with the advantage even if either one of them lose! =D

and the smart me got my swenses ice-cream treat! =) With an empty stomach! cause My first meal was at 12plus... And when I had dinner at Lau pa sat, it was already 11+! All Thanx to halim! Doesn't army train you to be punctual and fast?! hmm...

but well! I had a fun time with them! Though I was the only guy! But I seem like a guy there.... hehe... OH!! YEAH!! RUBEN ALMOST KNOCK SOMEONE DOWN!!! ALMOST!! I nearly got a heart attack! I wonder if he really did! I'm never gonna take a car! Ok get it clear! It's not Ruben's fault! Cause he's the SAFEST driver you can ever meet! Not gonna explain cause it's too troublesome! But just glad nothing happen! phew... what a close shave!

Reach home, bath and it was time to sleep!

Sunday was a full day man! As usual church in the morning then song prac... And my sisters and I headed to Tiong Bahru Rajah Inn for dinner. We had steamboat buffet. We could order anything on the normal, even the normal dishes. and our desert wa ice-cream! And FONDUE!! and you can have it as much time as you want! We stayed there from 6-9... It's $24 during weekends and $20 for weekdays! Expensive?! Nah.... I don't think so! so long as you are a big eater! you will make your money worth there! I ate till I could not wak straight! I was practically bending like a few degrees! feeling was terrible! But fulfilling! hehe...

But I woke up with a stomachache this morning! I lao sai! And was 45 mins late for my lecture! =)

Well like I always say... Better late than never! =)

Okies... I'm off to do BD! YES BD!!! (Just to encourage myself)

Nitez peeps!! Take care!

No comments: