Saturday, December 03, 2005

supposed to go for a swim but darn safra was filled with so many pple and the person told me it's open to only safra members on sat n sun... And was last sat swim a fake?

Ah nvm... anyways I'll be goin out with my cousin and sister... for supper... right!

GOD!!

Anyways I watched "American Pie Band Camp" just now... Not a bad show... =D

Finally upload the pics I took in HK into my com... Will blog it soon k! It's gonna be a long entry! so ya it takes time... And I'm plain lazy!

But I've alr put them into my friendster.... =D

band prac ytd was ok for us... but it was quite terrible too...

but sth pissed me off even more... the SLs meeting pisses me off...

But the jamming session after that in the band room was good! Enjoyed till we forgot the time...

No comments: