Friday, December 16, 2005

MANGO SALES IS ON!!!!!!

Mango sales was crazy man!!! Every mango shop you go, it's crowded like you can even hardly have enough space to breathe!! It so darn humind! Clothes everywhere!! And people don't even bother picking up the clothes on the floor and step over it!! It's hell crazy man!

And you know what! I was crazy enough to join this crazy people!! BUT! Seriously! It's simple irresistable man!!

I was so tired and intend to come home after walking for awhile at orchard! but I reach home like an hour ago... just manage to cool down and bath! Want to start doing BD or maths! but I'm too tired... Exhausted! Well it's the time of the month! Always hated that!

ok... I bought 2 skirts, a bag, a top and a jacket! the best part?! I spent $159!!!

yes yes... drop your jaws! I can't believe it too! But argh heck!!

No comments: