Monday, December 05, 2005

Question/s:
what is monday's worst nightmare? Or what would make your monday blues worst?

Answer:
Business Development

I'm like dying soon of boredom and sleepiness... 13 more mins till monday blues in school ends!

I mean in the first place there won't even be monday blues if I have nothing to do right?

If I'm happily watching tv and slackin at home... (you noticed the word "happily") so in what way can we talk about monday blues here?

Now I'm left with 6 mins and my monday blues will be gone!! GONE!! Cause I'm going shopping!! Oh darn this is terrible man!! Christmas is coming~! And I need to buy like lots of pressie!!

ugh... this is sad... And I just bought a pair of heels ytd! Ok it was a need NOT A WANT!!! I needed it for CSB!! If I had one pair at home I freaking hell won't buy!! I PROMISE!!!

monday blues is going off soon... And I'm hungry!

OH!! Talkin about monday blues... Shit just happens to add on to it...

I was shitting in the girls toilet at the foodcourt!! and this bloody auntie in the next cubicle was bathing (I think).... And she splashed water which leaks into my cubicle!! SHE WET MY JEANS! AND!! MY SHOES!! SHOES FROM HONG KONG AND I WORE IT ONLY THE SECOND TIME!!!

BITCH!!

CIAOZ!

No comments: