Monday, December 19, 2005

yeah! finally BD financial report is submitted! And maths test is finally OVER!! I'm a free bird now!! I can relax! haha... But well it's E-LEARNING WEEK!! that means i'm supposed to bloody hell stay at home and study! lame shit huh! and for people like me? I can even skipped school! the more about self study at home! AND it's Christmas soon! and I'm in a hell shopping mood!!

I'm totally addicted to shopping! how crazy! I can't define! HEY! It can't be defined so it's SERIOUSLY SERIOUS!!!

Went shopping with Jerm after everything in sch and band... There's hell lotsa of people! And it's supposed to be a section outing but it turn out to be best friends outing! But it's cool! just the two of us! It's been so long! =D

Walked around! Sat down for some food and watch some performance!

And was supposed to shop!! yes supposed to!! but! I just bought an organiser binder, mechanical pencil and some manicure stuff! yes that's shopping for the day! WTH!!

That's why!! I'm right to say! Never go shopping when you intend to shop cause you can get NUTS!! Go when you don't intend to buy anything!! That's the way!!! And never window shop! ugh! Awfully disgusting horrible feeling!

I've lots of stuff on this week! But I seem to forget about it... Gotten it recorded in my organiser! or else i'll just keep forgetting! And now I've stupidly arrange two gathering on the same day and the time is close to each other!! sorry peeps!

No comments: