Saturday, December 17, 2005

went down to town just now! And there's hell lotsa of people there! and yup! I went shopping! WINDOWN SHOPPING!! OH MAN! you know how that feels??!!! Terrible!! Very terrible~! There are so many things I wanna buy! But thank god I didn't had the mood to shop.... Or else I will be crying like hell!!! It's really darn horrible! BUT!! I have my eyes on lots of stuff already! WHICH! I'm gonng get on monday or tues! hehe...

And I think I shall not change phone for the moment though the phone is quite screwed at the moment... Need to decide on what phone first... It'a always tough to decide on a phone! So I shall not buy yet! I've got to change my habit on buying things on an impulse!

Now I feel like clearing my cupboard and some bags... yes! your eyes are not playing a trick! I actually bear to part with my clothes and bags! Well the old has to go, TO GIVE A WARM WELCOME TO NEW ONES!! HAHA... So i'm clearing to buy new ones and not to not buy anything!! hehe...

No comments: