Tuesday, December 13, 2005

painful but wonderful fruitful tuesday

yup as I mentioned yesterday I'm going to roller blade today... And I DID!! =)

haha... you bet it was wonderful man!

Did a little warm-up and lesson at a small pavement before going on to the track...

I was waiting for my first fall so badly!! And finally with a "thump" I fell flat on my butt which activated the voice button with the word "fuck"! It was darn loud! yah... But who cares! I'm minding my own business. Managed to get up with audrey help and continued on....

And after my first fall, I fell twice but now forward! Thank God I had my guards on! Or else I'm gonna end up with UGLY SCARS!!! UGH!!! Bohoho...

And hey this time i got up myself! And I could overcome the hump obstacles though I needed audrey help initially and was quite afraid!

Got the hang of it after falling a few times. Oh well you really need to fall in order to learn, though I think I'm suffering from concussion now. But still it was fun! Just need to consistently go blade! And I'm getting my own pair of blades!!! And blade every week!! haha... I can't wait man!!

And I spent like almost 2 hours to get the hang of it! Just need more confidence! So if you wanna learn sth! DO IT! Falling is just the process! But it's cool!

BUT!! I'm sincerely apologetic to those who I shouted and scream at while I was learning to blade! Especially the poor guy who got screwed by me for no reason! I was blading and I heard a bicycle coming my direction with a screech! and I almost lost my balance! And I shouted fuck right into the guy's face! He was darn shocked! And his fren was like woah.... =)

And on the way back to return the blades I almost lost balanced and I screamed right into 2 guys face! oh god!

BUT HEY!! I apologised to the 3 gentlemens k! I apologises when I know it's my fault! Not like some freaking damn people....

I think I've got to really control my vulgularities when I learn to blade.... But hey! When you are gonna fail you can't think of anything much right! what comes to your mind, comes out from the mouth.

Ok... I'm sleepy! Eyes closing soon! BUT! Too bad I can't sleep cause I've got to do BD! =(

And there's school tml at 8!!! hmm.......

No comments: