Thursday, February 09, 2006

ATTENTION!! GOOD NEWS!!

ATTENTION PEEPS!I've good news for u guys!!

Here's a chance for you to win a free lunch! Just simply do your job well! ;)

I need you guys to be my witness for my SELF-CONTROL CAMPAIGN!!! I've been shopping like mad and I'm running low on vitamin M!! This is sooooo bad!! It's so embrassing! won't talk about it!! Things are just getting outrageous!

BUT! I, Jocelynlee shang ying, promised that I won't shop from tomorrow the 9/2/2006 TO 2/3/2006!! And if I break my promise, I'll treat you peeps! And I'll promise to tell the truth! I won't lie! I'm the last person! So don't worry! Jocelyn is a honest and good girl!!

All you peeps should be my witness and help me out with this therapy!! So DON'T LURE ME INTO TRAP!! I'll SMACK YOUR HEAD!!

THANK YOU!!!



No comments: