Saturday, February 18, 2006

this is weird

I had a stomache so I had to go to the toilet.. Did my usual thing by bringing a mag in...

So I was reading through this section: Fantasy VS Fetish. thought it was quite interesting.

An I've learned names for unusual fetishes! And I really meant unusual!

Axillism : Fetish for using armpit for sex.
Androminetophilia : A woman who's sexually aroused by umpersonating a man.
Dasyproctic : Fetish for hairy buttocks.
Idrophrodisia : Arousal from perspiration.
Mysophilia : Sexual arousal by dirt and filth
Nanophilia : Fetish for kissing, sucking, touching or looking at another's nose.
Zelophilia : Arousal from jealousy.

Thought this is abit ridiculous already! wait till you hear this!!

Coprophilia : Arousal by Faeces!!!
can you imagine this!! Why the hell would you get arouse by faeces!! this is just weird!

No comments: