Friday, February 03, 2006

ok so SB night was yesterday! how was it?

well there were more people at the food court as compared to the audience! =D

ya so all of us basically treat it as a rehearsal! Was rather nervous when the curtains open but after that it was ok... Sang "zombie" and "speedy gonzales"!! wasn't confident for love song! so I had to have last minute changes! =)

and guess what we had an encore!! but only one member represented EarLobe!!! haha... they played "That thing you do"! Jo and I was like screaming below the stage!!

"EARLOBE! EARLOBE!!!" WHOOO!!!! haha...

who cares who plays! So long as people remember EarLobe!! haha.. =D

I'm smelling something good!

Oh! oh!! There was this other cute guy from another band! He's quite fat! with the charisma! haha... And he plays the DRUMS!! Drummers are devoted pple! haha...

yaya... I'm going crazy over a guy I see for only 5 mins! He's only an eye candy! I won't get to see him much in SB la!

And moreover! My new year resolution is not just bullshitting! It's for real! haha...

Well! It's already feb! fast! So far Jan has been a good month for me! good start! and feb is gonna smell good too! cause GRADUATION is NEARING!!! =D

A new start soon! new adventure!

and ya! Valentine's day is COMING!! Hope all you peeps has already found your valentine!! ;D

Supposed to be preparing a speech for my FINAL presentation tml! But! I've been looking for blogskins and can't find nice ones! Wanna start soon but I'm a little sleepy now! So think I'll just go take a nap first!!

No comments: