Saturday, February 18, 2006

cherish

how many times did you ever felt that you have made the wrong choice? And actually regret? and felt that you should have listen to the older generation advise and not go against?

when they tell you to go left, you just had to go right. and sometimes end up with bruises and tears.

still we reprimand them for not warning us? Or find them too naggy.

But how many 10 years do they have left?

Probably when they are gone, we would just miss all these. Miss the nags,scoldings or rather care, concern and love.

you might have the taste of it already or maybe not.

Just like me, I miss my grandma. Everything about her. Her nags, scoldings, beatings... it's just simply everything. And thinking that I might have took her existence for granted. and the worse thing was that she left without saying a word. do you know how that feels? she never woke up to speak to me again, I could only see her breathing everyday. And I never got to see her pair of gorgeous eyes anymore except in the photo.

if you have not taste it, don't try to. the feeling is just terrible cause the person is never gonna come back, so cherish what you have now. It's worth much more than gold or silver. and it's even better than shopping.

what you have now are blessings from God! Only once in a lifetime!

No comments: