Monday, February 13, 2006

Oh man! I'm totally tired and drained after filling in those non-stop application forms for uni...

So many stuff to fill in! Totally irritating!!

ugh. I just hope I can get into the education course. Or else I'm gonna die cause I have NO back-up plan! Seesh.

Oh I called ntu to get my reference no. I just think those people are just so rude!! Screw them man! What kind of attitude is that! And can't they speak properly! stupid people.

Anyways had CSB test today, was ok.

ok. I'm blank now!

Relief Teacher Online Checking of Status

You have been given the provisional approval for your application to register as a relief teacher. Schools will be allowed to employ you during this interim period. Please bring along all your original education certificates, transcripts and necessary identification document to your first employing school for the purpose of verification. Schools will not be allowed to employ you if your particulars are not verified. For the final status of your application, you may access this option in one month's time to check. Thank you.

It's not finalised yet!

After a month, not bad! just in time.

Now what am I left with. Oh! the English Proficiency Test! Have that to apply! Gesh! Can I stop man! It's just so much hassle.

Ok I shall stop right here... A little rest before tuition starts!

Yes! ugh.

And oh ya! I've been eating like some hungry cow nowadays!! I get hungru easily! Talk about that I'm hungry now! I had breakfast at 10.30am. When CSB was over that was about 1+, I was already hungry! And I ate lots of lunch! A plate of honeydew, salad and long john silver! Then I shitted! Now I'm hungry!

The rate I'm eating scares people! ha...

No comments: