Sunday, February 05, 2006

we were good! simple as this line is but it sends people up to heaven! brighten up your day! and leave you smiling non-stop! =)

today was out final presentation for BD! Major one!! There were lots people in SB to assess us! and we told the wrong timing and ended up reaching 2 hours before our presenation! But well it gave us sufficient time to prepare! Rehearse through!

Nervousness was not with me at all! =)

And after the presentation, one of them said " I like this group!"

heard that! oh my! ok! i'm sorry! we are just happy!

I thought I was doing well! I was great! Yes I was confident! so? BC low was impressed cause I was always so quiet in his class!

And we won't bombarded with lots of questions! And it just ended in less than an hour! haha... can u imagine a year of work it ended just within an hour!

To think berbard was so worried for our group! well we were the slackest group! always taking our own sweet time! ha... good grave!

anyways! It's just a happy day today!

Ciaoz peeps!

No comments: