Monday, February 06, 2006

well I had to settle with this blogskin... I can't find anything nicer! I like the bllack background! I found one but it screwed up so I'll just used this!

But I don't feel abandoned Or any of the kind of feeling like tat! I'm still going on fine!

Anyways sunday was rather ok the only bad thing was that I couldn't shit the whole day! but now it's alright already cause I just shitted!!

After churh, headed to cityhall for lunch! had a good lunch at magic wok! And so I was standing opposite Robinsons! And it says! "FINAL REDUCTION! 70%! ENDING SOON!"

so I guess you guys know being the usual me, what I did!

I walked in and was looking at bags! I saw this bag that I liked! And I walked around and went back! I didn't no whether to buy or not? Since when in doubt, just buy! That's my logic!

So the smart me came out with something.

I shall asked for a new piece, if there is I will buy! So I asked!

And I shamelessly took the new piece, paid for it at the counter and walked out of robinsons to take a bus home!

Why shamelessly!? cause i'm saving money for laptop! And I have to save $512 by thursday or the order would be cancelled automatically! Till date I have only $414!

Oh man! Wat a bitch!

That's no school tml!! Hurray! Tat means I can sleep more!! But I would need to start studying for PM! 100 mcqs, 100mins! how good can tat be!

No comments: