Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Just who the hell am i...

sometimes I just wanna stop being the nice jocelyn and scream at those people that i don't like. Tell people that I don't like them for who they are. I hate the way they handle things! Overall I just wanna be straightforward to them!!

Why is it that I have to be nice to people?! By keeping quiet I think I've lost lots of things! People never notice the nice things that are done. And I often console myself by saying " it's ok. you don't need everybody to know that you have done something good". Sacrificing is good cause it makes people happy!

ugh. holy crap! Life's just a bitch!

It doesn't pays to be good! But what do you get to be evil?! Life is just a whole lot of contradicting stuff!! There's never being able to have both of the worlds!

I think I've kept quiet for so many issues already! But I think it takes a little initiative for the other party to do something! And stop sticking his/ her god damn arse on the chair thinking there's nothing wrong!

I just wanna yell at all these people right this instant!!! Shoot them down with my scream, shouts and scoldings!!! who the hell they think they are!! don't they have the word "shame" in their dictionary!! why are they born such an arse! ugh.

why do they have the right to play people out! ain't everyone human made of blood and flesh with feelings just like them?! yet they have the heart to play people out like a fool!! and change the whole damn story the other way round.

I just still don't get it!

and there are people who forced you to go do something you don't like and try to be nice and coax you!! Bloody bitch!! and the more persistent you are, they think you are heartless! Making people begging you! hey!! People have a choice!! own rights!!! I just don't understand!! The thought of it makes me feel like slapping that bitch!

ok if i'm gonna continue, it's never gonna end.

if you think i'm talking about you, you are thinking too much but well at least you have the word "shame" in your dictionary cause when I blog about this. it's definitely gotta do with people around me. but maybe thinking too much might be a good thing.

It's my blog! Jocelyn speaks!

No comments: