Saturday, February 11, 2006

Ok I forgot to blog about this god-damn-cool place i went the other day when I was out with Cia, sulian and Tramy.

Cia brought us to this really nice, quiet bar cum restaurant with spolit cd played and after that played music that is in a language that is totally stranger to us... But the ambience is good! Good place to slack and for lovers to cuddle together...

I can't remember what's the name of that bar but I thought of working there.

oh and I applied for relief teaching already and also uni... i just hope I'm able to get into uni and i have to register with MOE and also take EPT(English Proficiency test! And only people that score B3 and above are exempted from it! And I got a bloody B4!! Damn!! So the whole oral and language thing is coming again!

Ok so I'm graduating in like 3 weeks time! If I can get the relief teaching... That would be fantastic! And Tutoring plus the bar job! Oh my!! haha... should I go apply for that bar job waitress thingy?!

I know it would be hell tiring. But i don't know but I think I need the money... well not really... Not hard up for money!

Ugh. I don't know! I know it just sounds absurd and total madness! I'll consider but i'm serious!

No comments: