Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Happy belated Valentine's day peeps!! Certainly hope you guys enjoy your time with your loved ones! Well I did! Though not with my dream guy but it was still wonderful!!

Love is in the air! well your valentine yesterday need not be with your gf/bf! it can be with friends or family! ya it's love... Not just towards gf/bf. but also love for family and friends!!

I had a whole lot of fun with darling cia though with sulian & bf disturbing our wonderful time!! but thought it was rather cute to see the both of them talk... we had dinner at yoshi at taka...

Then we went WINDOW SHOPPING!! These people are taking my life man!!! ugh! I'm dying from this whole shopping therapy!! I regret making those promises! i saw so many things I like!! But well I shall be determine!! It's just 15 MORE DAYS!! It's gonna be fast! just buried my arse at home will do the job! =)

Well TO test is on friday... so sad! I rather have more trading lessons to make up for the test!!

Okies... It's a darn hot weather!! Gonna take shower!!

Ciaoz!

No comments: