Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Currently it's "13 going on 30" on HBO... And I've just finished my breakfast! wrap with lettuce, cheese and ham... And a wonderful cup of grapefruit juice which my family members think that it's bitter... hmm... it's nice...

Yup breakfast at this hour... But I just managed to get my butt out of bed after I finished watching my hong kong series on channel 55...

And when is my pimple gonna go off man?! It's so horribly horrible. That explains why I'm trying to sleep so early nowadays... The max 2am, that's it. And the pimple is going down so slowly! ugh. I just hope it goes off before the chalet!!! It can't get any worse cause it's gonna be sleepless nights again.

ugh. whatever it is. it's just pimple pimple GO AWAY!

Let's see what's for today. It's STAY HOME DAY!!!

And now I'm craving for more food.

Oh right. Is my handphone number too common to some other number or is it that the number is cursed! I've been receiving calls from numbers that I've never seen before! And I receive prank calls! Holy shit! why man!

I just got a missed call and when I called back they asked if I have a child at block 73 sth... I'm not even 20 yet! And unattached! Maybe I should consider changing my number.

No comments: