Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Finally the sleepy me had just enough rest after the chalet and my pimples are "going away" soon! That's the thing which I like best! Turned in rather early yesterday cause I'm simply too tired... Fell asleep while watching tv.

And I had a good sleep till morning and the best thing is that it was raining heavily outside.

chalet was rather ok... Good to catch up with some of them... Though I was quite unhappy with somethings but still I guess I had more fun.

07/04
It was check-in day. I woke up at about 10+ to pack my bag, then buy stuffs like charcoal, thongs and etc. and then had to marinate the chicken and stingray. Then it was packing and packing. Waited for marilyn and kenneth to help out. Was shocked that kenneth actually came to offer help. But still it was good to have him around to help cause there were too many things for us to carry.

Well, I had worse experience before! So it's nothing far worse than the other time.

We were suppose to check in before 2.30pm but we were late... Finally got the keys but the work didn't end there! Had to unpack, make ice and preapare water bombs!! haha...

And you know what, from 3+ to 7+ there were only ken, mar and me at the chalet! How terrible is that man! So pathetic! And we were like 3 hungry cats waiting for people and thinking of food. And we had to keep checking with Jerm what time she were be reaching!! Finally we walked out to downtown east to get dinner!!

oh ya!! Jerm you know how difficult it was to plan this celebration for you! Plan so nicely then last min she said her talk is cancelled!!I freaked out man! Now everything has to change. buy cake and delay her from coming too early! Woah... It was so exciting! haha...

And when the time came! We got all so wet and dirty!! Flour everywhere and we were like some fools running around with everybody from other chalets looking at us. And there was this little boy there! He and his sister kept making so much noise that we really couldn't stand him but he was so cute!

But after the fun, we had to clean up the place! It took us a long time to clear up the place. We finally washed up and it was time to cut the cake and give Jerm her present!

Hope you like it!! Though it's quite stupid! But it's practical!

And we slept after that! Can u imagine! We slept!! We didn't even go for night cycling! Everybody was tired!

08/04
Just BBQ night, had a little fun but also a little complain from myself. But since it's over, don't wanna mention about it. Some of us went for a little walk at Pasir ris park, and ya the same old me is the timid me. And jerm,halim,karheng and I slept at the lobby... While ruben and weichiang did some man talking!! haha...

09/04
we left super duper early like 7+ cause we simply couldn't take it... we were all so sleepy! So I left the checking-out responsibility to ken! oh right! they just can't stop saying booking-out! is that pre-army signs?!

It's CHECKING-OUT!! NOT BOOKING-OUT!! FOR GOD SAKE!

I came home and sleep, didn't even go to church cause I was tired and not feeling well. Sleep, woke up and eat then sleep. Then wake up, bath, eat then sleep again! It's just basically this few things!!

10/04
And here comes the important day! It was my english proficiency test!! Reached there at 9.15am.... And waited to like 12 then I finally took my oral! I didn't know I had the patience man! so some of them fell asleep while waiting at the auditorium! Thank God I brought a book! Oral was easy, the question was "compare when you were in school, are children less discipline now?"

Then at 2 it was the written paper. Quite manageable... Now I have to wait for one month for the results! Long wait but well I hope everything goes on well.

Oh ruben recommended a job to me! at sentosa... But I'm not sure if I wanna do it or not... but I guess I can't do it... The pay is $5.40 per hour! oh man! goodness gracious! It's worse than me giving tuition!

But I need the money badly!! For sweden!!! haiz... money matters! Forever a headache!

and I have not pack my bag since I got back from chalet! But i've already taken out all my dirty clothes to wash when I came back on sunday!! I'm not that dirty k!!!!!

okies man... That's all to blog!

No comments: